Borussia Dortmund has shown a good reaction three days after the blam against the Rangers from Glasgow and his home game on the 23rd match day of the Bundesliga clearly won. The BVB compact Borussia Mönchengladbach with 6: 0 (2: 0). The Goals achieved Marco Reus (2), Donyell painting, Marius Wolf, Youssoufa Moukoko and Emre Can.
- BVB against Borussia Mönchengladbach: The analysis
- BVB against Borussia Mönchengladbach: The stations
- BVB against Borussia Mönchengladbach: The data of the game
- The Star of the Game: Marco Reus (BVB)
- The flop of the game: Breel Embolo (Gladbach)
- The referee: Marco Fritz
“We had to show a reaction again and did it again today. We played it out very well. Big compliment to the team, as we have tackled it from the first second,” said BVB captain Reus, who at five of the six Goals involved, at Dazn . “We bought you the cut in the first minutes. We have to try to pick up in every game. We have retained our self-confidence. It goes on, in Glasgow awaits us a hot match.” We will be ready. “
Dortmund’s coach Marco Rose said, “Today it does not need as many words. We have won an important Bundesliga game and now it’s about pointing a real reaction. We have given the game a direction, luck we have worked out. In the beginning it was a bit of a wear and then you have to be there in the crucial moments, we got that today. “
Adi Hütter, coach of the foal, became clear: “A heavy defeat, whereby the game has gone in a direction from the 70th minute, the sharpest to criticize. Until then, we have designed it at eye level, even the better possibilities ” Gladbach’s Christoph Kramer reacted consured: “We make way too many mistakes in all areas and therefore we stand where we stand. Quite simply.”
There are two players on the part of the Dortmund: For Giovanni Reyna and Dan-Axel Zagadou, the game was finished early. There is all information here.
BVB notes: FiveFood Reus and the Perfect Joker
BVB against Borussia Mönchengladbach: The analysis
After the counterflow in the last two past home games, BVB coaches rose on defensive stability and offered a fiffer chain against the ball. Gladbach reflected this system and developed in the first section a game with many switching situations on the border for open exchange, as both teams were underlying many small ball losses just in the midfield center.
Dortmund differently but most recently with a better body language and very present in the central, the good counterpressing secured numerous ball gains. Six Bellingham always played well into the intermediate line rooms, Dortmund agreed offensively variable. However, that the BVB was 2-0 in the cabin, but had to do with the effectiveness of the teams – the foals failed by Kone (23rd) and Hofmann (30th) twice with high-caliber opportunities, the entrance wheels, on the other hand, closed ice cold.
After the break, Gladbach moved to four chain with the takeoff of Thuram and managed to find it against the Borussia degraded by two injuries (Reyna, Zagadou), to find the way into the depths and the wings. But the same pattern from half-time one made the difference here too: the guests failed by Hofmann on the latte (62nd), the BVB remained dangerous in the switching game and achieved by the substitute WOLF ultimately the early preliminary decision.
The fact that Gladbach also suffered even a debacle was due to a weak residual defense against Dortmund’s counterattack. The distances between the chains were too large, also the pressure on the ball guide decreased.
BVB against Borussia Mönchengladbach: The stations
Dortmund: Kobel – CAN, Hummels, Zagadou (42. Pongracic) – Hazard (68th Wolf), Dahoud, Bellingham, Guerreiro (67th Schulz) – Reyna (30. Brandt), Reus – Painting (68. Moukoko).
Gladbach: Summer – Ginter, Friedrich (46th Thuram), Elvedi – Lainers (67th Scally), Kone (77. Kramer), Neuhaus, Bensbaini – Hofmann, Plea – Embolo.
BVB against Borussia Mönchengladbach: The data of the game
Goals: 1: 0 Reus (26.), 2: 0 Paint (32.), 3: 0 Wolf (70th), 4: 0 Moukoko (74.), 5: 0 Reus (81.), 6: 0 CAN (90. + 1, foul feet)
- Crucifixend won Dortmund 16 of the last 17 home games against Gladbach (49: 9 goals), most recently there were nine home victories in series. For Gladbach it is the currently longest bankruptcy away, the BVB only has a longer home winery (10) against Hansa Rostock.
- Gladbach and Dortmund met at the 100th time in the Bundesliga.
- No other Bundesliga team is currently waiting for a white vest as well as Gladbach (16 Games, last 3-0 on Schalke in March 2021). Such a long goal series existed for the foals away before the last time from August 2015 to April 2016 (16 BL games).
- Dortmund scored 9 Jokertore in the Bundesliga – there are no other team anymore.
- The BVB scored 17 goals in the final quarter of the year, no team in the Bundesliga met more frequently in this section.
- Marco Reus posted five gate participations in a Bundesliga game for the first time in his career (2 goals, 3 assists). He is also the first BVB player with five gate participations in a BL game since Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in November 2016 against HSV.
The Star of the Game: Marco Reus (BVB)
By far the best offensive player at Dortmund, was involved in the first five goals. As so often he achieved the 1: 0 himself, the next three goals he put on, for the 5: 0 he was again responsible.
The flop of the game: Breel Embolo (Gladbach)
Fell off in the foal offensive because he sometimes lacked the playback. Came on no shot and played some bad passports.
Articles and videos about the topic
* “I put myself in the Wespennetz!” – Rose wants to continue unpleasant
* The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn – Register now!
The referee: Marco Fritz
In an intense encounter, had many decisions in partly short sequence to evaluate. Choose a rather generous line. Even if he did not take a gross mistake, he had problems with the dual-fighting evaluation. The only three minutes earlier with yellow-warred Bensbaini, however, had quite luck, after Foul to Dahoud did not flee prematurely from the square (17th) – and later in his puzzled penalty. In addition, it was wrong to decide on free-kick for Dortmund at the duel between Bensebaini and Hazard at the beginning of the second half. Also Hummels’ Foul to Embolo after an hour had to have had to feel.
Leave a Reply