The _ Rocket_liga The update of season 6 is available along with the official patch notes that reveal and detail everything the developer Psyonix has done with the last season of the Free Game of Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.. Unfortunately, season 6 is not full of a ton of new content, at least not of the consistent variety. What it does have is a new variant of sand for Neo Tokyo, one of the less favorite arenas of fans due to the brightness and many colors of the sand. While we know everything that does the update, we do not know how great the size of the update file on several platforms, which means that we can not offer any idea how long it will take to download the update.
It is worth noting that, although the update of season 6 is available, the real season will not be available until tomorrow. To this end, Psyonic claims that additional patch notes will be provided when this happens. What these additional patch notes will involve, we do not know.
Next, you can check the update patch notes, psyonix courtesy:
- New Arena Variant: Neo Tokyo (comic book) is now available in private games and free play
Changes and updates
- Soundtracks – ‘Rocket League Ost Vol. 1 ‘and’ Rocket League Ost Vol. The 2 ‘music playlists have been removed from the game.
- [PlayStation] A blocking scenario was corrected that involved divided screen of four players
- [PC] An error was corrected that caused the frame rate limit to restart at the beginning or when opening the Setup menu
- An error of commerce was corrected when trying to exchange equipped avatar edges and player banners.
- A notification display error was corrected when looking new elements
- SARPBC Theme Player Anthem theme is now reproduced correctly when the secure transmission is enabled
* An error was corrected that caused the body of the painted Samurai cars to lose color in the moldings when their common stickers were used.
* Fixed location for the Tournament tail text
* The appearance of several painted excavator trails was corrected.
* An error was corrected that caused XVII Decal to change the color of the edge in Marauder
* Various decals centered for the body insidium
* The 50th anniversary stickers and HOT Wheels racing team for Fast 4WD and MR11 will now change color when changing equipment.
* The finishes of exo and planetarium paint were corrected in Gizmo
* A paint finish error was corrected when using the Team Liquid 2020 decal in Fennec Car Body
Oliga de Cohetes is available via Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.