Cristiano Ronaldo apparently plans from anger about Interim Trainer Ralf Rangnick more than ever his farewell to Manchester United in the summer. This reports the sun.

The 37-year-old had therefore met Jorge Mende with his agent after being booted against City for the Manchester derby against City last weekend. Officially, hip problems was the reason for Ronaldos absence at the 1: 4 debacle at the city’s city rivals.

According to the report, the report should have tried in vain to reassure the applied Ronaldo. Previously, it had already been reported that Ronaldo had reacted “stunned” and “angry” on his non-nomination. Ronaldo did not pursue the game in the Etihad stage, but should be traveled to Portugal instead.

Rangnick wanted to prove fresh forces for the top game, on the other hand, Ronaldo was not at 100 percent in the opinion of the team hearts. “I have to believe my medical department,” said Rangnick. “Our doctor came to me on Friday morning before training and said that Cristiano could not train because of problems with his hip bubble, and the same on Saturday.”

Articles and videos about the topic
* Ranner about Ronaldo: “Must trust the doctors”
* CR7 trouble: questions and answers to United

Cristiano Ronaldo returns to Man Utd training as Ralf Rangnick gets double boost - news today
* English Cup Competitions and Championship Live on Dazn. Register now!

Ronaldo had returned to Manchester United last summer of Juventus Turin. His contract at the Red Devils is still running until 2023.