The year 2022 has become a internet-relevant and pop cultural award ceremony: On March 12, 2022 the Streamer Awards was awarded in various categories – Not to be confused with the Streamy Awards. The streamy awards are actually called YouTube Streamy Awards and became 2009 forgiven the first time. The name already points in the direction in which it goes: Streamy Awards, which exceeds 2021 MrBeast as Creator of the Year , is intended for Youtuber. Streamer Awards, on the other hand, characterize LiveStreamer. And that happened 2022, as already mentioned, for the first time.
- Who invented the streamer awards?
- Why The Streamer Awards?
- The Streamer Awards – Winner 2022
- Why were there trouble around The Streamer Awards?
Who invented the streamer awards?
Behind the price, which probably hopes for more attention in coming years, streamer Blaire Aka Qtcinderlla, partner of the well-known streamer Ludwig Ahgren. They organized, produced and moderated the show, which was streamed in Fonda Theater live on the Internet on March 12, 2022 and reached from the stand hundreds of thousands of spectators. No wonder, a lot of streaming “heavyweights” were nominated for the Streamer Awards.
Why The Streamer Awards?
As mentioned, The Streamer Awards should be more of an institution under streamers as well as from and for the fans. Qtcinderella considers that most comparable awards meanwhile lost contact with the fanbase because they would be too big, too professional, too commercial. The Streamer Awards had originally offered Qtcinderella even Twitch and the concept would have been considered for the TwitchCon next year – but this was not in the sense of Qtcinderella. And so she tried to organize the show itself from the stand itself and remain independent.
About the winners of a category 70 percent determine the votes of the fans who could give their votes online. The remaining 30 percent come from the members of a jury – that should be prevented that only the streamer can win with the largest community. At the premiere the Streamer Awards achieved 380,000 simultaneous spectators when transferring to Twitch at peak times, a really strong occurrence.
The Streamer Awards – Winner 2022
What do Amouranth, Asmongold, Pokimane, Shroud, Ludwig and other streamer have together? They won at the 2022 Streamer Awards. In the following categories:
- Best Battle Royale Streamer 2022: ACEU
- BEST MMORPG Streamer 2022: Asmongold
- Best Role Play Streamer 2022: CYR – Ruest
- Best FPS Streamer 2022: Tarik
- Best Super Shmash Bros. Streamer 2022: Mango
- Best Chess Streamer 2022: BOTEZLIVE
- BEST ASMR Streamer 2022: Amouranth
- Best VTUBER Streamer 2022: Codemiko
- Best Music Streamer 2022: Lilypichu
- Best Irl Streamer 2022: Hachubby
- Best League of Legends Streamer 2022: Loltyler1
- Best Minecraft Streamer 2022: Tommyinnit
* Best Valorant Streamer 2022: Iitzimmy
* Best GTA RP Streamer 2022: Buddha
* Best Philanthropic Streamer 2022: JackSepticeYe
* Stream Game of the Year 2022: Minecraft
* Best Variety Streamer 2022: Moistcr1Tikal
* Best Just Chatting Streamer 2022: Mizkif
* Best Speedrunner 2022: Smallant
* Best Strategy’s Game Streamer 2022: DISGUISEDTOAST
* Best Streamed Event 2022: The Jerma985 Dollhouse
* Best Content Organization 2022: One True King
* Rising Star Awards 2022: punch
* League of Their Own 2022: Jerma985
* Legacy Award 2022: Pokimane
* Gamer of the Year 2022: Shroud
* Streamer of the Year 2022: Ludwig
Why were there trouble around The Streamer Awards?
The show was not only accompanied by much praise, but also many negative comments. Streamer like Sykkuno and Valkyrae, for example, wondered that they had no place in the annual recap video, but later apologized for perhaps a bit of harsh criticism of Qtcinderllas Show. Other criticized The Streamer Awards, regardless of the fact that it has been the first show of its kind, and that it understandably in the future space for improvement. Qtcinderlla, for example, retired due to the negative storm, which brayed over her, a while back from social media life.
What Mtcinderella had also liked that disbelief was that Ludwig has won the prize as Streamer of the Year, and not XQC, which many others had seen the position. Dr. Disrespect also threw the event a slope to the catering industry – Ludwig then threw himself in an “All Good Fun” -Witter feud in front of his companion Qtcinderella. Because with one he is right: In the end, 70 percent of the fanvotes and only 30 percent of the jury counted. It’s not that easy to work your own friends a price in the bag. Apart from that: What would you have? Finally, the Streamer Awards no money is loved, it’s about prestige and about making good streamers. You should really open your eyes for The Streamer Awards 2023!
To home page
Leave a Reply