The first update for the Xbox Series X | S version was published today for the military shooter Arma Reforker.
The game of the developer Bohemia Interactive has only been published as a game preview since Tuesday.
With the update, the first errors in the game are corrected, which we have listed to you below.
The Game Preview by Arma Reforker costs 29.99 euros in the Microsoft Store. It is also possible to test the game for six hours before buying.
Update 0.9.5.44 Patch Notes
- Fixed: The respawn menu could lead to several characters being spawn
- Fixed: camera collision in the 3RD-person view
- Fixed: Refurbication of players from a session when replication is newly streamlined in a streamable hierarchy
- Fixed: crash during replication, caused by objects that were inserted during the charging
- Fixed: Some AI path finding problems in the Game Master scenario
- Fixed: Script compiler causes a crash if the vector is not in the index
* Fixed: Texture memory leak and possible crash when disallocated
Leave a Reply