Battlefield 2042 launches the update 3.3, already available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC. EA says persistened on your way by correcting the problems presented by the game since its releSeriese lSeriest year. In addition, users who have acquired the Gold Edition, Ultimate or have the year 1 pSeriess will receive a package of cosmetics for free, called SteadfSeriest. We tell you all below.
Battlefield 2042 patch 3.3 improvements
- Added the full marker Ingame
- Fixed a closure of the game that could occur in Origin or Xbox One when you started session using an Xbox One knob.
- Select the ‘chat’ key in settings will not require restarting the game to take effect.
- Set the console targeted Seriessistance to ensure that the system performs the effect when the analog sticks are 100% of its range. Previously, it wSeries only active below 100%.
- Fixed a problem in which the executions could not result in a drop in Xbox One and PS4.
- Established a new location for our European data center in Frankfurt.
- Fixed a problem in which the experience event when ensuring an objective wSeries active even after the capture of a point in conquest and progress is completed.
- Fixed a visual problem in Hazard Zone in which he showed the companions during the sequence when he found a game.
- Corrected a problem in which the experience at the end of the round wSeries not activated.
What does the SteadfSeriest cosmetic package include?
- Zero Resistance – Specialist Seriespect for Mackay
- GRSeriesSHOPPER – SeriesSEMBER K30
- Rapid Hammer – M44 gun Seriespect
- Iron Chariot – Appearance for Vehicle
- Rib Tickler – Seriespect for Knife
- Resolute – Player card background
- The SteadfSeriest – Player Card Icon
You can receive the package if you bought some of the elements commented at the beginning of the news before February 1, 2022.