How to increase satisfaction in Fallout Shelter
As a free offshoot of the globally successful Fallout series, Fallout Shelter has also brought a great fame. So the starting game even found his way into some Tesla electric vehicles. In the game itself, beginners should quickly deal with the basics. It also includes the satisfaction of the inhabitants.
After all, it’s one thing to get new residents. Another task is to make this permanently happy. Pay attention to the following things:
- Resources: A sufficient basic supply is the foundation for satisfied residents. Because of water or food deficiency, diseases or high radiation values occur – and this is logically negative to the satisfaction. So always make sure that enough energy, food and water are available.
- Task distribution: Put your residents like their talents. Pay attention to the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Values of the residents and on which rooms which property is in demand. In terms of power, strength is needed, in the water treatment it is about the p-value (perception) and in the restaurant around the A value (agility). Intelligence (I) is in demand in the infirmary in the radiostudio helps Charisma (C).
- Crisis management: Due to unwanted incidents such as cockroach infestation, Raider raids or fire, satisfaction can quickly fall. It is all the more important to take action directly afterwards. Make missing life points with stimpaks, because maximum health means good mood.
- Towel: Babies also provide positive mood. Disappointing parents have the maximum satisfaction value during pregnancy.
- Fast success: There is a short-term boost of 10 percent if the tempo mode has been successfully completed. But beware: failed attempts bring the opposite.
So it is: Many ways lead to Rome. In a well-running bunker, satisfaction should always be high. Due to the different set screws there are some things to consider; With increasing season, however, it is becoming easier to keep all aspects in mind.