With version 1.03 is today for Elden Ring a really extensive update PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S as well as for the PC appeared, which fans are welcomed. In addition to a long list of fixes and improvements, there are also content-related innovations. The quests of some NPCs have been expanded and a character has even been added very new. In addition, it was also screwed on balancing.
New content, bug fixes and balancing – this is in patch 1.03
That’s why it works: How DualShockers.com BERICHET will change a lot with the update for Elden Ring. The size of the patch is indicated at 1.4 GB on the PS5. The new version brings us completely new content like an NPC called a “vascular child” and additional quest lines with other NPCs. These include Nepheli Loux and Diallos.
BUG-FIXES: In addition, many bugs were resolved, such as scaling for Arcane weapons and other weapons, which so far did not work or the problem that summoned NPCs in some fights did not cause any damage or players’ inside certain items of endpers received.
Even a mistake in which the end of the game was transported to the end of the game, which was exploited in some speedruns, is fixed. In addition, the performance should have been improved.
Balancing: Also on balancing was regulated in many points. For example, the FP consumption for different magic attacks was lowered and the damage increased. For this, among other things, the damage of the arms talents of the sweeter of the night and the flame was reduced. This also applies to the damage of the ghost aim imitator tears. This should also behave differently.
At the beginning of the game, we should also come to blacksmiths. These are not only more frequent, but were also added to the assortment of some dealers. Even shields should now be more effective. However, these are just a few of the numerous changes.
Patch Notes for Elden Ring Update 1.03
Here you can see all the patch notes in the overview, the dual stools listed:
- Added a function to record to icon and the name of NPC on the Map Whhen You Encounter That NPC.
- Added NPC Jar-Bairn.
- Added New Quest Phases for the Following NPCs: Diallos / Nepheli Loux / Kenneth Haight / Gatekeeper Gostoc.
- Added Some Summonable NPCs in multiple situations.
- Increased the Number of Patterns of Objects Player Can Imitate Whhen Using Mimic’s Veil.
- Added Night Background Music for Some Open Field Area.
BUG FIXE S:
- Fixed A Bug That Prevented Summoned NPCs from Taking Damage in Some Boss Battles.
- Fixed A Bug That Sometime Prevented The Player from Obtaining Item After Boss Battle.
- Fixed A Bug That Causes Dialogue To Be Skipped When Talking to NPCS and Using Custom Key Configuration.
- Fixed A Bug That Causes The Player to Freeze When Riding.
- Fixed A Bug That Causes Arcane to Scale Incorrectly for Some Weapons.
- In Situation WHERE The Player Cannot Obtain More Than 2 Talisman Pouches, Added Talisman Pouch to Twin Maiden Husks Shop Line Up.
- Fixed A Bug That Prevented The User from Warping to Sites of Grace From The Map at the End of the Game.
- Fixed A Bug That Prevented The Player From Moving To The Next Area After The Battle With The Fire Giant.
- Fixed A Bug Which Causes Some Weapons to Have Incorrect Scaling After Strictthening.
- Fixed A Bug Which Causes Some Weapons to NOT USE STAT Scaling.
- Fixed slope-ups in Certain Occasions.
- Fixed A Bug Which Incorrectly Displays Multiplayer Area Boundary How to play online.
- Fixed A Bug That Allows Player to Activate Erdtree Greatshield’s Weapon Skill Without Absorbing at Attack Using a Special Combination of Item and Incantage.
- Fixed A Bug Which Causes Fire’s Deadly Sin Incantation to Have Different Effect.
- Fixed A Bug With The Ash Of War, Determination and Royal Knight’s Resolve, Where The Damage Buff wants Apply to Other Weapons Without That Skill.
- Adjusted the Visual Effect of Unseen Form Spell.
- Deleted The Ragged Armor Set From the Game Which What Mistabenly Obtainable in Previous Patch.
- Fixed A Bug That Causes Some Hostile NPCs to Drop FURLCALLING FINGER REMEDY.
- Fixed A Bug That Causes Incorrect Sound Effect to Play in Some Situations.
- Fixed A Bug Which Causes Visual Animation and HitBoxes to Not Be Displayed Correctly on Some Maps.
- Fixed Bugs Which Causes Incorrect Visual and behavior for Some Enemies.
- Fixed A Bug That Causes Incorrect Stat Parameter for Some Armor.
- Text fixes.
- Other Performance Improvement and Bug Fixes.
- Increased the drop rate of Smithing Stone for some enemies.
- Added Smithing Stone to some early game shop line up.
- Increased shield’s effectiveness.
- Increased the damage for all offensive cracked pot items.
- Increased the damage for the following items: Spark Aromatic/Poison Spraymist.
- Increased the effect duration for the following items: Uplifting Aromatic/ Ironjar Aromatic.
- Increased HP healing for Torrent when using the following items: Rowa Raisin/ Sweet Raisin/ Frozen Raisin
- Reduced FP consumption and increased the damage of the following sorceries: Glintstone Cometshard/ Comet/ Night Comet
- Increased the damage of the following sorceries: Gravity Well/ Collapsing Stars/ Crystal Barrage
- Decreased FP consumption of the following sorceries: Star Shower/ Rock Blaster/ Gavel of Haima/ Founding Rain of Stars/ Stars of Ruin/Greatblade Phalanx/Magic Downpour/ Loretta’s Greatbow/ Loretta’s Mastery/ Carian Greatsword/ Carian Piercer/ Shard Spiral
- Raised projectile speed and range of Great Glintstone Shard
- Decreased Ash of War, Hoarfrost Stomp’s damage and increase cast time.
- Increased Ash of War, Bloody Slash’s self-inflict damage while slightly lowering the damage and increasing the cast time.
- Decreased weapon skill, Sword of Night and Flame’s damage.
- Increased FP consumption and lower duration of Ash of War, Barricade Shield.
- Changed FP consumption timing of Ash of War, Prelate’s Charge.
- Decreased the damage of spirit summoned when using the item Mimic Tear Ash and changed the spirit’s behavior pattern.
- Other enemy and weapon balance changes
Bei den Anpassungen im Balancing muss sich noch zeigen, wie diese in der Community ankommen und ob sie für ein ausgeglicheneres Spielerlebnis sorgen werden. In jedem Fall dürfen wir gespannt sein, wie stark das Update das Spielerlebnis verändert.
Was haltet ihr von den Anpassungen, beziehungsweise welche Änderungen haltet ihr für notwendig und sinnvoll, welche geben euch zu denken? Verratet es uns in den Kommentaren.