A new Halo infinity The update is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X and PC. According to the official Twitter of Halo account, the update comes more prominently with “improvements in the match of Big Team Battle”, which is true. And that’s all you have. Changes and improvements are not only minimal, but are fully limited to multiplayer mode. There is nothing for the campaign players in the new update.
Many assumed that the next update of the game would be something important considering that it has not had any update since January 19 and before that, on December 15, but these assumptions have not materialized. The positive side of this is that the update is of only approximately 1.1 GB, which means that it should be a quick and painless download.
Next, you can consult the official and complete patch notes of the update, as provided by the Developer 343 Industries:
- Improvements in the pairing service for Big Team Battle (BTB). Players should find complete coincidences more quickly and consistently.
- Scorpion Tanks and Wraiths will appear more frequently on the BTB maps.
- Fireteam members in BTB matches will have the selected Fireteam marker color, but the match can still begin in different areas of the map.
- Join the updated progress rules to avoid pairing in games that are almost complete.
- Changes in Oddball on Classifying and Arena multiplayer playlists: If the marker is tied when the time of a round is exhausted, one minute is added to time. If the marker is tied at the end of the additional minute, then the round will be declared tied. The game will end if two separate rounds end up in a tie and the victory will be for the team with more gained rounds.
- The Halo Championship Series (HCS) variant of Free-for-All Slayer was added to the list of customized game modes.
- In customized games, changes in free-for-all Slayer, FFA Oddball game options, Neutral Flag and Tactical Slayer are updated correctly.
Halo Infinito is available via Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, PC, and is also available through Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. For more coverage about the popular science fiction first-person shooting game, click here.