A new -duty: war zone The update is available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X along with patch notes. With the update of January 26, Raven Software has not done much through the game. The update does not contain improvements or nerfs or new content or characteristics. All you have are several arrangements, none of which is very important.
The positive thing about this is that the file size must be smaller. Currently, we do not have information about the different file sizes of the update, but it should be small, which means that the download time should be minimal. That said, for now, this is just a speculation based on the duration of the patch notes.
Next, you can consult the complete and official patch notes:
- The problems of collision were corrected with many elements in boiler, which allows players to explode, look and shoot through them.
* A issue that caused instability was solved by pressing the Xbox start button twice while it was in the game.
* A issue that caused instability was solved when writing characters that were not ASCII (e.g., ©, ®, ™, ∅).
* An additional issue was solved that caused the menu screen to blink.
* A issue was solved that allowed players to reappear through the repurchase with part of their original equipment.
* A issue was solved that caused additional position marker images to appear in various previews and / or purchases of Store Bundle.
- A issue was solved that caused live matches will fail.
- A issue was solved that caused the players to fall into a well without despair background when trying to take a dip in the pool.
- A issue was solved that caused the second public event of Loadout no occurring in the main modes of Battle Royale.
_ Duty: war zone_ is available, free, via PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X. For more War zone coverage and everything related Obligations, click here.