We wish all the coaches among you a happy alola season, because it started on March 1, 2022 and takes as seasons so in themselves, for three months to 1 June 2022. Together with the start of the Alola season, Pokémon Go people have begun the event Welcome to Alola , and thus all kinds of new Pokémon from Generation 7 brought into play.
Namely, the Starter Bauz (with the evolutions Arboretoss and Silvarro), Flamiau (with the evolutions of Miezunder and Fuegro) and Robball (with the evolutions of Marikeck and Primara) as well as Pepeck, Trompeck and Tukanon, Mangunior and Mangus Picture, and finally Wuffels and Kapu -Riki. As you can get the new Pokémon and what to do for the tropical collector challenge, you will find out below in the guide below.
Welcome to Alola with Gen-7-Pokémon
The Event Welcome to Alola brings tropical warmth to our thoughts and lasts until March 9, 2022 at 20:00.
- In the wild, you can meet build, Flamiau, Robball, Pepeck and Mangunior – Mangunior can even be caught as a Shiny!
- In the raids, you will also find in Tier 1 Wuffels, which can also be caught as Shiny. In Tier 5, the encounter with Kapu-Riki awaits you. If you want to know which Pokémon currently found in March 2022 still in the RAIDs , then look at our overview.
- Pepeck and Mangunior can also get over special field research. These are field research “1 kilometer”.
Tropical collector challenge
The completion of the tropical collector challenge rewards you with 7,000 XP, 15 hyperballs as well as progress at the top collector medal. But you have to catch all the new Alola-Pokémon, so:
- Bauz \ – Do you find in the wilderness
- Flamiau \ – Do you find in the wild
- Robball \ – Do you find in the wild
- Peppeck \ – Do you find in the wilderness and about researches (see above)
- Mangunior \ – Do you find in the wilderness and about researches (see above)
- Mangus vector \ – You will be obtained through the development of Manguinor.
To home page